endless pain (tablet/smartphone)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily create a GAMEPAD for your mobile games by simplifying the movement of your characters on mobile devices.
  • ...is an easy to control but challenging

jump and run game.

Target platform is android with touch interface (tablets/smartphones) and therefor the control is optimized.

You move the player with just two (left/right) buttons, the player jumps automatically at edges, doublejump is possible.

There are three levels so far (vulcano, cave, zombie cemetery) each with different style and different gameplay.

The level are challenging - that was also an intention of the gameplay.

download the final version (free and without advertising) from google play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.gameus.endlesspain

watch the youtube trailer:

.. and here some screens:

the cave (loot the huge cave and find the exit)

the vulcano (escape the vulcano before the lava kills you)

the zombie cemetery (find the BIG BRAIN as an explorer or become a zombie - both has advantages )

...give it a try...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.gameus.endlesspain

• Nice work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wanted to try, but it instant-crash, with what did you make it? (If it is crosswalk, you may need to upload the 2 architectures, aka x86 and arm)

• I wanted to try, but it instant-crash, with what did you make it? (If it is crosswalk, you may need to upload the 2 architectures, aka x86 and arm)

You're right!

I uploaded also the x86 version to google play.

Meight you try it now again?

• I tried it, it works!

The controls are easy to understand, but the game is still tricky (which is fine), however, I had some bugs, like a jump thru moving platform that made me elevate inside it, and if you are in mid air and did not jump yet, you can jump by pressing left and right.

• I tried it, it works!

The controls are easy to understand, but the game is still tricky (which is fine), however, I had some bugs, like a jump thru moving platform that made me elevate inside it, and if you are in mid air and did not jump yet, you can jump by pressing left and right.

I will see what i can do with this behavior...

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)