Enemy go out edge..

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 am

hello folks,
im doing experiments because have noticed that in my game, sometimes the enemy sprite (blue box) go out edge corners..
i think i have solved this, giving high value at the "deceleration" parameter of the platform behavior. But I would like to be sure at 100%, so i would like to know if it seems to you a correct solution for the problem or if you have to recommend to me another approach..

B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 am

to prevent it from going outside boundaries I just use solid objects generally

EDIT: I misunderstood the issue, but I still think you might just want to set the vector X to 0 at the collision moment so it stops right there then starts going the other direction
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Aphrodite wrote:set the vector X to 0 at the collision moment so it stops right there then starts going the other direction

Forgive me :D ,
I had forgotten to specify that the edges can not be solid but are invisible in the game, however, do you refer to such a thing?
Because I tried but did not seem to change anything. At high speed the enemy always splits out :roll:
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?