enmey sprite bug

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:44 am

Problem Description
I'm having trouble with a enemy sprite when I test the game its falls or moves to the edge of the screen. I'm just trying to make basic enemy ai

I don't know how to upload capx

someone please respond
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:16 am

Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

To upload use "Dropbox" or "Onedrive" or any filesharing cloud or any trusted websites in the internet that you can find and paste the url that the website gave to the forum.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:15 am

jamiek wrote:Problem Description
I'm having trouble with a enemy sprite when I test the game its falls or moves to the edge of the screen. I'm just trying to make basic enemy ai

someone please respond

This post follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and is likely to be closed automatically by Ashley unless you remedy this. Deleting the template is obviously a bad thing.

The link provided also includes instructions on how to provide a link to your .capx.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:58 pm

zenox98 wrote:
jamiek wrote:Problem Description

someone please respond

This post follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and is likely to be closed automatically by Ashley unless you remedy this. Deleting the template is obviously a bad thing.

The link provided also includes instructions on how to provide a link to your .capx.

ok sorry I'm new
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:00 pm

chadorireborn wrote:Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

To upload use "Dropbox" or "Onedrive" or any filesharing cloud or any trusted websites in the internet that you can find and paste the url that the website gave to the forum.

should bound to the layer work its self ive done that.
Ill do what you suggested
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:05 pm

jamiek wrote:
chadorireborn wrote:Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

should bound to the layer work its self ive done that.
Ill do what you suggested

sorry but I'm sure its falling to y to the right to the screen
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:09 pm

think ive found the problem
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. If you just need general help using C2, please post to the "How do I" forum, the bugs forum is for reporting defects in Construct 2.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Ashley wrote:Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. If you just need general help using C2, please post to the "How do I" forum, the bugs forum is for reporting defects in Construct 2.

thanks for that
B
S

Return to Closed bugs