enmey sprite bug

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

I'm having trouble with a enemy sprite when I test the game its falls or moves to the edge of the screen. I'm just trying to make basic enemy ai

I don't know how to upload capx

someone please respond

• Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

To upload use "Dropbox" or "Onedrive" or any filesharing cloud or any trusted websites in the internet that you can find and paste the url that the website gave to the forum.

• Problem Description

I'm having trouble with a enemy sprite when I test the game its falls or moves to the edge of the screen. I'm just trying to make basic enemy ai

I don't know how to upload capx

someone please respond

This post follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and is likely to be closed automatically by Ashley unless you remedy this. Deleting the template is obviously a bad thing.

The link provided also includes instructions on how to provide a link to your .capx.

• > Problem Description

> I'm having trouble with a enemy sprite when I test the game its falls or moves to the edge of the screen. I'm just trying to make basic enemy ai

>

> I don't know how to upload capx

>

> someone please respond

>

This post follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and is likely to be closed automatically by Ashley unless you remedy this. Deleting the template is obviously a bad thing.

The link provided also includes instructions on how to provide a link to your .capx.

ok sorry I'm new

• Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

To upload use "Dropbox" or "Onedrive" or any filesharing cloud or any trusted websites in the internet that you can find and paste the url that the website gave to the forum.

should bound to the layer work its self ive done that.

Ill do what you suggested

• > Have you tried adding the Behavior "Bound To Layout" or limit their Position (X) to not exceed the layout?

>

> To upload use "Dropbox" or "Onedrive" or any filesharing cloud or any trusted websites in the internet that you can find and paste the url that the website gave to the forum.

>

should bound to the layer work its self ive done that.

Ill do what you suggested

sorry but I'm sure its falling to y to the right to the screen

• think ive found the problem

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. If you just need general help using C2, please post to the "How do I" forum, the bugs forum is for reporting defects in Construct 2.

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. If you just need general help using C2, please post to the "How do I" forum, the bugs forum is for reporting defects in Construct 2.

thanks for that

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)