Epic Platformer template for Construct 3

Show off your games, works in progress and everything else made in Construct 3!

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi

I just updated my Epic Platformer template to Construct 3.

It went surprisingly easy.

No code change was needed. 4 out of 5 addons was already available in a C3 version. The last one (SpriteFont+) was not really needed due to improvements to the standard SpriteFont in C3.

Play a demo via this link: https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/epic-platformer-3118

Kind Regards,
Mikael Thomsen
www.solunasoftware.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:39 am

even just from the video i like it. brings me back to sonic & knuckles, and a few others from the genesis era
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:16 am

the_Shit_hawk wrote:even just from the video i like it. brings me back to sonic & knuckles, and a few others from the genesis era

Thanks! 😊
Kind Regards,
Mikael Thomsen
www.solunasoftware.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 am

I'm very new to the construct user base- but this looks great, reminds me of the SNES mega man X wall grappling/slipping.

How can I begin to work with these templates? I have dozens of ideas and already platformer ready sprites to use but I'm nervous as to how to begin with the software on it.
B

Post » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:30 am

Hi Spurge

Thanks for the kind words.

To build your own platformer game in Construct using this template is very easy.

All graphics are just images that you easily can change and manipulate. You basically just need to design the levels by using the excellent editor in Construct.

If more advanced enemies are needed or other special content are needed you will need some skills in doing events in Construct. But don't worry it is quite easy and you will be able to learn a lot just from examine the events in the template.

Good luck😊
Kind Regards,
Mikael Thomsen
www.solunasoftware.com
B
S
G

Return to Your Construct 3 Creations