Error in the Sprites editor.

All closed bug reports are moved here.

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Making a small sprite, when changing color, the pointer is left with the scroll icon, and does not let me continue editing the sprite, and I can not close the editing window, I had to restart Construct3.

It has happened 2 times, I have updated chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:10 pm

@MATAGUIRIS

I tried clicking on the main color picker to choose a color and everything works fine.

Can you be more specific about what you are doing that causes this problem?
Scirra Employee
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm

I've run into a similar issue by pressing the mouse roller (or whatever that thing's actual name is).

You can definitely look around the picture, hee hee, but you can't exit that mode, nor close the window, forcing a restart as well, apparently.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

VonFirflirch wrote:I've run into a similar issue by pressing the mouse roller (or whatever that thing's actual name is).

You can definitely look around the picture, hee hee, but you can't exit that mode, nor close the window, forcing a restart as well, apparently.

Exactly, just what happened to me, happened when I clicked the mouse wheel.

I feel my English, I can not express myself better.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:01 pm

@MATAGUIRIS
@VonFirflirch

Oh, now i get what both of you are talking about. I already fixed that problem. It should be working fine on the next version which will be up sometime tomorrow.

In the mean time, if you get stuck like that again you can press the space bar once and the pointer will go back to normal.

The mouse roller thing, is called the mouse wheel :P
Scirra Employee
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

@DiegoM

Thank you very much :D
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm

@DiegoM Thanks ;)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:56 pm

VonFirflirch wrote:I've run into a similar issue by pressing the mouse roller (or whatever that thing's actual name is).

I have this exact issue.

As i add a new sprite i click middle mouse to scroll around and it gets stuck in scroll mode and i have to close the browser.
B
S
G

Return to Closed Bugs