Error in undo

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Construct2 will crash after undo

I followed this tutorial: scirra.com/tutorials/535/how-to-upgrade-an-object-to-a-family.

After I reached the point:

"Now the events can be replaced with a reference to the family! In your event sheet, select all (Ctrl+A) then press R (for Replace Object). First choose the object you want to replace (in this case the Monster), then you can choose to replace it with the new family. "

After replacing the objects I realized I made a mistake. I pressed undo and this pop-up appeared: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43020976/construct2%20bug.JPG and Construct2 crashed. I replaced approximately 45 objects with the method described above. Apparently construct2 is unable to undo too many replace object -actions?

Attach a Capx

dropbox.com/s/45x9au0z7wc24oz/cant%20undo%20minimal.capx?dl=0

Steps to Reproduce Bug

[1] In eventsheet, press ctrl + A, then R [2] Choose Enemy to replace with... [3] ...TempEnemy [4] After that, press ctrl + Z to undo [5] Construct2 will give error message = dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43020976/construct2%20bug.JPG [6] and will crash

Observed Result

Construct2 will crash

Expected Result

undo

Affected Browsers

NO

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows XP, Service Pack 3

Construct 2 Version ID

r190 (32-bit)

• Thanks for the .capx and steps to reproduce, good find. This should be fixed for the next build.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No prob. I apologize my first post. I'm new here so there are lots of things for me to learn.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)