error message report

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

I got a construct 2 check error on trying to close the editor. I clicked close, was prompted to save changes which I did and then I got the popup. It seemed to save everything as far as I could tell, so the only error is the popup saying there is an error.

I had been inactive for 3 hours before closing.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Unkown.

Operating System and Service Pack

windows 7 service pack 1

Construct 2 Version ID

R197

Here is the message:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Project still marked as changed after save

Condition: autosave || !project->IsChanged()

File: Construct2.cpp

Line: 2238

Function: bool __cdecl CConstruct2App::SaveProject(class Project *,bool,bool)

Build: release 197 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort Retry Ignore

• There is nothing we can do without steps to reproduce, so closing.

• Okay, I wasn't sere if there was anything in the error report that would tell you what was wrong. On the plus side, nothing seemed to be wrong other than the error message.

• Posting only an error message in a bug report is a bit like taking a photo of the outside of your car and sending it to a mechanic asking if there's anything they can do to fix your car!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol That comment made my day

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)