Error Message

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi
I dont know if an error is a bug but bug reporting system is too complicated for me ( go figure, its the way my brain does and does not work and visually I find the form hard to read) but the chrome browser on my android tablet said report the error.
So I got the newest version of Construct yesterday and I am using two of rex's plugings, TouchMouse and MoveTo,
The message was: cannot read property 'prototype' of........:50000/objrefs.js,line29(col19).

Believe me you would not want this capx. I was/am having a problem with sound playing when first loaded and not when refreshed and text not working properly until I changed the font.

I wont be offended if this is ignored, just trying to be helpful that's all.

Also the same project is working just fine using Safari on ipad and Chrome on laptop.
Adapt,Overcome and Conquer.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:19 pm

@angelicatoo

If using non-standard plugins, you wouldn't be able to report it as a bug anyway, unfortunately.

Do you sill get the issue when not using the Rex plugins?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Its not worth removing them to find out, I need them to make my project work and now I updated the chrome browser on the android tablet I havent had the message again.... its only because I dont know regular computer programming so I dont know what is useful to report and what is not. I just thought that its worth mentioning incase it meant anything to anyone, if you know what I mean. Tell me if this sort of error message is not worth passing on so I wont do it again. :)
Adapt,Overcome and Conquer.
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General