Error: Plugin "cordova-plugin-game" (1.0.114) failed

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I know this is a cranberry/XDK issue, but has anyone figured out what is causing this? I've deleted the bits from intelxdk.config.additions and that stopped the other error, but I can't get this one sorted. I've installed it via github obviously, but what is causing it to fail when it's being built?

• This might help ... Add "File" plugin to Intel XDK. That solved many errors I got because of different plugins. But maybe that's not the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This might help ... Add "File" plugin to Intel XDK. That solved many errors I got because of different plugins. But maybe that's not the problem.

Just tried that, and unfortunately it didn't help. I can't understand the problem, I've followed all of the steps related to this plugin, and it's not giving me any more details than "Error: Plugin "cordova-plugin-game" (1.0.114) failed to install".

• Tried a fresh project in XDK, and tried both CLI 4.1.2 and 5.1.1 and they both have the same error (5.1.1 just says Error: Plugin "cordova-plugin-game" failed to install.

• cranberrygame do you have any ideas? i know $5 is nothing, but I still wouldn't mind actually TRYING this plugin

• cranberrygame I was recommended to try Cocoon.IO instead of using cranberry's plugins with XDK, and that ended in a spectacular failure, and Ashley recommends using XDK as a primary compiler anyways. I literally haven't got a clue where to begin since I've never done this before but I've learnt loads about how use XDK, I've followed this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/186 ... index.html and this: https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game but every time I get the same error. I tried grigrizljac idea of adding File plugin, and that did absolutely nothing to help.

I just don't know what it's trying to tell me. Why would it fail to install a plugin that XDK is installing from third-party? Is this something I can fix or is it someone else's end that needs sorting? I'm totally out of ideas and while I expected C2 to have it's hiccups with making android apps, I never expected anything so difficult as this, and I'm completely lost.

• Change of track, is there a working exporter that's as good as xdk or cocoon?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)