Error Run Project

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:08 am

@granpa - you really should update. Microsoft dropped support for Windows XP, and we recommended XP users upgrade over a year ago. As the post says XP is so old now that if it's difficult to fix XP-specific bugs, then we probably just won't fix them.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:37 am

Exactly the same problem for me. It is as if the server is not launched.
Webmaster of the French community construct-french from Construct Classic and Construct 2
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 am

I'm sorry to add myself to the ones who cannot run a browser preview on version r206.
I tried any browser I installed that are Chrome, Firefox and IE, but the answer is always "Server unavailable" or something similar.

Also trying both your troubleshooting and tip on this post preview-not-working-anymore-after-update-to-r200_t127869?&hilit=browser+preview+localhost have not solved the situation

Going back to Construct 2 r199 everything returned working fine. Me too I'm running C2 on a Xp SP3 machine.
Maybe something (development environment?) broken backward compatibility with Xp.

An advice for ArpibZZaszi and other ones: Firefox adds "www." and ".com" only after failing on "localhost:5000". The process is almost invisible, but it is a clue that Firefox was not able to resolve to provided address and it is trying to "autocomplete" it to make it working. It's a feature ;-)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs