Error Xdk build

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello Friends & C2

I have a problem with building of my Game, use XDK Intel and generated this: Error: Android asset filenames may only contain ASCII characters.
i use same in cocoon.io for says Error Zip, I compress with rar, for the proyect is .Zip.

please, help me, i need create Apk, for run in samsung and see the bug and save my game.

B
S
G

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Seems like you're using an invalid name for a file in the project. Check there's no invalid characters
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 10:03 pm

inside my file:

file Images
c2runtimes.js
data.js
icon-16.png
icon-32.png
icon-114.png
icon-228.png
icon-256.png
index.html
jquery-2.1.1.min.js
loading-logo.png

i remove config.xdk and intelxdk
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 10:04 pm

And in cocoon.io my says: Invalid zip file.

Compress in rar y zip, same error
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Ok do not zip your files !! Leave your files the way there are when you export your project. For xdk at least.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 1:30 am

achieve fix the problem, what happens is that I have to compress the entire folder.

Thank you
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 9:55 am

why you want to compress your project? and if you want to, things don't work like that. You must use some type of plugin or code to encrypt and compress i think (i don't have any idea about this type of things)
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Español

me funciono el cocoons, phonegap de esta forma, comprimí a .zip la carpeta completa y borre los archivos config y xdk, si los dejo me genera error, así que me funciona y compila, por parte de XDK no me compilaba y me generaba error era por que le tenia un archivos que tenia una letra que en los codigos xdk no existe "Ñ" asi que cambie a "N" y me funciono y compilo, ayer probé en todos y me genera el APK :D

Gracias amigos :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English

I run the cocoons, phonegap thus I compressed to zip the entire folder and delete the config and XDK files if I leave I generated error, so I work and compiles, by XDK not compiled me and generated Error it was because he had a file that had a letter in the XDK codes there is no "Ñ" so switch to "N" and I run and compile, yesterday I tried at all and generates the APK: D

Thanks guys: D
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Totimundo wrote:Español

me funciono el cocoons, phonegap de esta forma, comprimí a .zip la carpeta completa y borre los archivos config y xdk, si los dejo me genera error, así que me funciona y compila, por parte de XDK no me compilaba y me generaba error era por que le tenia un archivos que tenia una letra que en los codigos xdk no existe "Ñ" asi que cambie a "N" y me funciono y compilo, ayer probé en todos y me genera el APK :D

Gracias amigos :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English

I run the cocoons, phonegap thus I compressed to zip the entire folder and delete the config and XDK files if I leave I generated error, so I work and compiles, by XDK not compiled me and generated Error it was because he had a file that had a letter in the XDK codes there is no "Ñ" so switch to "N" and I run and compile, yesterday I tried at all and generates the APK: D

Thanks guys: D

I speak spanish too and this is a typical problem for us :lol: Remember to don´t use ñ and accent marks like á,é´,í
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 26, 2016 6:09 pm

ok gracias NO USAR Ñ, Á.. DX

ok thanks, no use Ñ,Á...
B
S
G

Next

Return to Construct 2 General