[EVENT] A blossom tale

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 pm

<- Wearing my ribbon already, thx7Soul2013-09-30 21:55:40
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 am

Congrats, Windwalker! You totally deserve the win given the time and effort you put in to your game I'm genuinely frightened by how close it was!

Tulamide, this was really fun! Blossom has got some great adventures ahead!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you @-Silver- for a while I was sure you got the win. Effort surely counts but your art was so mesmerizing!

You know, it was so good, in fact, I though it would look so very good instead of my own titlescreen/menu :) And imagine Blossom in your tree instead of my circuit-board tree!

It's late into the night now, I will write more about the game tomorrow, now that the competition is over. I intend to polish it and put it into arcade, facebook and into mobile stores if possible.

@Tulamide, thanks for this great opportunity, though submissions were not much in number, it still was a thrill for me and I really, really learnt alot. It's first time I designed such a simple game, and yet it surprised my how much effort still goes into it.

Hope the best for Blossom too, least we know she will never get bored now with so much possible journeys with it:D

-Wind.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic