Event Sheet|Action|System|Special Conditions not Available

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hey guys,

I'm trying to add special conditions on my event sheet, but the special conditions is not available. Any advice?

My construct 2 version is release 227 (64-bit)

Here is the screenshot of special conditions that not available in my construct 2

Thanks in advance

• Hey guys,

I'm trying to add special conditions on my event sheet, but the special conditions is not available. Any advice?

My construct 2 version is release 227 (64-bit)

Here is the screenshot of special conditions that not available in my construct 2

Thanks in advance

This is the Construct 2 Bug section and as such, all posts must follow the Bug Report Requirements.

You especially must have tested and uploaded a .capx using the latest stable release - currently r244 - and certainly not one created using a version from April 2016.

Please update your c2 version now from the link at the bottom of this page and edit your post accordingly if you wish your report to be investigated, or it will just be closed automatically.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Those conditions are intentionally hidden in some circumstances. Since you ignored the bug report guidelines I can't check what you've done, so I will assume it is working correctly. Closing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)