Event sheet question

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • I don't know how to ask this properly, but I gonna try:

The events in event sheet are translated in python script in some way? Like "under the hood"? I mean, the visual programming of the event sheet has a python script behind the scenes trnasformation for construct interpret it? Or something along this way? If so, is there a way to see the "translation"? I like the way event sheet works e all the drag and drop style of CC and C2, but would be pretty neat for learning porpouses to see how all this is represented in tradicional "code", it will be very ease to learn how the code has to be structured, and how it does to work...

Sorry for the long question

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No, events aren't translated to python. Under the hood Construct more or less just interprets events that are converted to a form that is pretty much unreadable. You'll need to look through Construct's source code to see exactly how it works, but it's generally easier to just look at the wiki and examples on the forum.

• Oh well :/

I think I just want a CC for Python similar to "Alice" for Java seems to be...I have 0 programming knowledge and imagined the if CC worked in that way would be a very useful tool for learning.

By the way, thanks for the reply, appreciate that :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)