Event Sheet|Action|System|Special Conditions not Available

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri May 05, 2017 3:13 am

Hey guys,

I'm trying to add special conditions on my event sheet, but the special conditions is not available. Any advice?

My construct 2 version is release 227 (64-bit)

Here is the screenshot of special conditions that not available in my construct 2

Thanks in advance :)
B

Post » Fri May 05, 2017 7:29 am

faizatanjia wrote:Hey guys,

I'm trying to add special conditions on my event sheet, but the special conditions is not available. Any advice?

My construct 2 version is release 227 (64-bit)

Here is the screenshot of special conditions that not available in my construct 2

Thanks in advance :)

This is the Construct 2 Bug section and as such, all posts must follow the Bug Report Requirements.

You especially must have tested and uploaded a .capx using the latest stable release - currently r244 - and certainly not one created using a version from April 2016.

Please update your c2 version now from the link at the bottom of this page and edit your post accordingly if you wish your report to be investigated, or it will just be closed automatically.

Thanks.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 am

Those conditions are intentionally hidden in some circumstances. Since you ignored the bug report guidelines I can't check what you've done, so I will assume it is working correctly. Closing.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs