r52 Rocks! Just made my first Platform Shooter, and during the buildup i got some questions...maybe you can help me answer them now.
1. When i change the name of an object, maybe a sprite, it auto changes it's name in the event and action system, but only if directly affected.
But i access a value of a class in a phrase, it doesn't, but the formula keeps working anyway. Can you tell me how that works? Will there be a fix so that the accessed objects in phrases change their name too?
2. If i want to send a capx file with features of standard edition to a user with demo of c2 only, can he open, export and safe the project without restrictions? Didn't test it, but at flstudio the solution is just, that you cannot safe projects with the demo at all, but have full functionality of the daw. Guess this would be nice solution for c2 too.
3. How can i access the heigth/width of a layer in the event system?
4. Is there a way to rotate a textfield? If not, will that be implemented soon?
5. I need too access multiple Sprites with one object name, so that i dont have to write every event for new with the same methodes. Is there a way to do so?