Event to check position not picking both conditions

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Problem Description

A event with 2 condition which tests if both X and Y are not equal to another sprite isn't working correctly

Description of Capx

It tests the event condition with 2 different methods explaining in the event sheets the problems.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

1-check first the event sheet comments and first 3 conditions, you will see the second and third isn't working correctly 2-run the game and test it

Observed Result

picking only one of the 2 conditions and ignoring the other one.

Expected Result

the event should only work if both conditions are true

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES

Operating System and Service Pack

Win7

Construct 2 Version ID

see the capx in the attachment for more details

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your logic is wrong. You just need an Else after event 1 or your event 2 should be OR, not AND.

• If I add OR then the effect will be the same as it is right now with AND, makes no sense, also the logic isn't wrong, I'm adding 2 conditions which need to be triggered and only one is true to activate the actions. the way it working right now is the same as using OR by logic. Also I know that adding ELSE it will work but that's not the case, im just showing a problem here

• Is this correct or not?

• Yea by adding OR in the event it made it work correctly but by logic If I'm defining two conditions that need to be true to trigger and only one of them is being true then honestly I think there's a problem don't you?

edit: nevermind, my logic was really wrong, I was thinking in a wrong way how the things work, I apologize and thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)