evOlution

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Made to make your earthly productions sound like they’re from out of this world.
  • this is just a lil thing i made while i was playing with my worm example.

i call it

ev

O

lution

its nothing like flOw... ok maybe it is

you turn with the arrows and can decelerate/accelerate with up and down arrows.

the worm can grow infinitely but your computer wont be able to handle a worm with 1009 segements anyway (maximum size since thats how much food there is), soo... yea.

just play around with it its fun, and if its lagging too much on your computer go to the layers tab and remove the all the effects from the layer.

oh yah the worm is 100% vector hes made using the canvas

the tail glitches a bit when you pick up food, dont know how to fix that yet

when you move too slowly and eat too much food your tail crumples, which is weird

thats about it; enjoy!

http://willhostforfood.com/files4/34494/evOlution.cap

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks awesome.

Make a game out of it.

• my bros using it for a geometry wars style shoot em up that hes making

• Quite impressive! Though it is quite taxing, I've got 30 FPS after a bit.

• Looks really nice, interesting.

• Already looks really professional, although I think I tied mine into a knot.

• This is already better than Spore.

• Amazing

[quote:7y8fsm1i]Nic dodac, nic ujac

• This is just mental! Looks very professional and cool, reminds me of sea monkeys for some reason.

• I think I ate all food-.- the worm was HUGE but well you should add counter or something so I could know if I ate everything atleast I didnt find anything after 5min search. And I was still running 75fps so no problems there

• you must have a pretty fast rig, i forgot that i only put 200 pellets, so if you ate most everything youd be about 200 segements long, which is a ton.

its a cap file so just run it in debug or add a text object that displays S.count

• Every time you post something I always say "it's awesome, I love it." Well I'm getting sick of saying "it's awesome, I love it" all the time. One of these days, you're going to make something crappy... and when that day comes I'll be there to savor every tear.

Just kidding, it's awesome, I love it

• Every time you post something I always say "it's awesome, I love it." Well I'm getting sick of saying "it's awesome, I love it" all the time. One of these days, you're going to make something crappy... and when that day comes I'll be there to savor every tear.

Just kidding, it's awesome, I love it

• Love to adaptive difficulty you've put in this - making it faster and harder to turn as it gets bigger, but also making it easier to get food at the same time.

Add a time limit to this, as in "get as big as you can in 5mins", and you have a game. Then you can add other things, like hazards (poison that makes you smaller), high scores, etc.

This could be way more than a tech demo.

• very nice! i like how it the worm is 'designed by math' but avoids to look sterile; the turning motion/swaying makes it really come to life! :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)