Expand the width limit for Arcade submissions?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Royalty free music tracks for your indie games and projects.
  • Good evening. I was wondering if there is a chance the submissions for games about height and width would be able to change in the future?

I was just about to submit a demo for this game I've been working on for months, and the width is 1000px, but the maximum is 800px. The intention was for this game to be played on phones, tablets, and desktops and minimizing already severs the touch screen controls and I'd have to compact everything just to make it submission worthy.

What are the odds of the submission requirements to change in the future? I want to submit this game to the arcade as it seemed fitting since I'm using the very game engine they're promoting.

EDIT: Hmm... actually, disregard. My file size far exceeds the 10mb requirement. Apparently I have like 1/3 of the game done... which is far large for a demo.

Guess I'll need to search elsewhere, sorry about that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Put it up on Clay.io :)

I'd like to see some extra leniency with the arcade submissions as, as it stands right now, the limits will mean some good games aren't featured.

• Put it up on Clay.io :)

I'd like to see some extra leniency with the arcade submissions as, as it stands right now, the limits will mean some good games aren't featured.

Hmm, alright I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)