Experienced and Passionate game developer wanted.

From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.

I need to finish up one of my projects. Its a pet game project which I started a few months back. I'm stuck at some points. I need to fix them and I also want to add a platformer game into it. Note that the platformer game will be related to the pet game. Suppose the character will lose energy into levels and he needs to come back to his room and eat some food. I completed 50% of the game. I need help for completing another 50% of it. Please give me your price quote. Cheers.

Skype ID: Jayed Hasan Tomal.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I need to finish up one of my projects. Its a pet game project which I started a few months back. I'm stuck at some points. I need to fix them and I also want to add a platformer game into it. Note that the platformer game will be related to the pet game. Suppose the character will lose energy into levels and he needs to come back to his room and eat some food. I completed 50% of the game. I need help for completing another 50% of it. Please give me your price quote. Cheers.

Skype ID: Jayed Hasan Tomal.

There is no need to add another duplicate post when THIS previous post still exists.

It is acceptable to bump your own thread if you haven't had a response after a day or two.

Duplicate posts will just be locked or deleted.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)