Experienced Construct 2 Dev sought

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello,

I'm Bryan, founder and manager of 10thGaming-Entertainment. We are working on a project started a few months ago, and now need an experienced Construct 2 developer. Currently the team only consists of me, and a music composer.

I am trying to keep the team small, but close. Everyone has his specialties, and our main priority is an experienced Construct 2 user. If you are interested please send an email to 10thgaming@gmail.com or just message me on the forums, and we will talk.
  • Working Day & Night system
  • Flashlight(s)
  • Ammunition system /w reloading, magazines and lootable ammo
  • Random spawning loot
  • Allies and Enemies

And much more!
Maybe you get an idea what kind of game it is.
_________
We need your help to build what may be the biggest, coolest and most awesome Construct 2 game ever made!

Here's a preview of the main menu and music!:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83119342/2D%20Survival%20RPG/index.html
Yes, play and credits button do not work, this is just a preview.10thGaming2013-04-25 11:17:12
B

Post » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 am

Sounds fun, have you any concept art so I can see the style of the game ?
Using R238 for all examples
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 am

I've made a small announcement video. I am aware that it is filled with grammar mistakes. (I made it in a hurry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnlaWYLSWtc
______
I can try drawing out some concept art fast with my mouse.
Thanks for your interest!
B

Post » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 am

It would seem I'm not the most creative drawer with a mouse. I would need a drawing tablet, but anyway. The style of the game is dark, grim and sad.

You are who you are and would be in an apocalypse that destroyed the biggest part of the human world. Darkness (night) is a big factor in the game. That is why there will be flashlights in the game.
_____
The game is free to play (NOT PAY TO WIN!!)
When you start the game you get a little into/tutorial and then get a change to customize your character. Choose your skills and specialties and get ready to survive. Make friends or enemies and choose how you spend what may be the last days of your life.
--
Here's a preview of the main menu and music!:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83119342/2D%20Survival%20RPG/index.html
Yes, play and credits button do not work, this is just a preview.
_____
-Bryan,
10thGaming Entertainment and Wild Buffalo Productions.10thGaming2013-04-25 12:00:40
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests