Experienced Construct 2/3 developer for hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi There!

I'm a fulltime freelancer with over 15 years of international experience as a professional programmer. I'm happy to help with Construct 2/3 projects, C2/3 plugins & behaviors, PHP/MySQL, JavaScript, AirConsole, Unity3D/C# and related (X)HTML, CSS, SQL, ....

I also work with several great graphic and sound artists, so if you need a complex work done I'm sure we can pick one which will fit your project perfectly.

Let me humbly brag a bit now of what I'm proud of regarding my C2 adventure.

• I created the very first C2/C3 preloading tool which allows to make a detailed layout loading screens with progress bar.

• I created the very first C2/C3 unloader which allows to release textures from memory on demand.

• I am an author of two e-books in Construct 2 area (regarding mobile development and overall performance).

• I am currently working on MoMod - first C2/C3 event driven framework which will help Construct developers build apps much faster and switch between platforms, plugins and wrappers without an effort.

• I completed my own projects for Steam, Android, iOS and AirConsole and over 50 Construct 2 tasks (mostly games) for my customers (full projects, additional project's features, code optimisation, custom plugins and more) leaving every single customer satisfied with what I provided.

For more details please visit my Neexeen.com

My Discord server Toby R's plugins

My plugins: C2 & C3 plugins

Cheers!

== EDIT ==

Some of my recent works (quick portfolio lookup):

Last edited by BackendFreak on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 29 times in total.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 4:54 pm

I hired this guy to create a leaderboard in my game, It worked exactly how I wanted. He changed things to my liking, fixed bugs and was extremely helpful and detailed on what I needed to do in my project. Will definatly hire again. Thanks Toby 5 stars
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Is that you in the picture? :-p

I like you based on your questions and interactions that I've had with you in the past.

You can work with us if you want, but we cant pay you and you will be working for future rev shares for now. At least until we get a successful Kickstarter going in July/August.

Email me @ the email in siggy.
https://www.ravenheart.ca/home
I don't check the forums much anymore, but I will receive an email for PMs.

"Someone once told me I bite off more than I can chew...

I told them I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 pm

@gumshoe2029 Yes that's me on the picture ;).
Thank you for your offer but I am full time bussy now and accepting only small tasks which I do after "day job" hours and a bit on the weekends so I'm afraid I can't help with any big thing now.

Anyway good luck with your project!
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 29, 2016 8:30 am

Toby is great!

He's just finished with a project for me and he went above and beyond to help me out, as well as giving me clear instructions and help to make sure I understood everything as well as giving me ideas that I hadn't thought of.

Will definitely use him again (if he's got time!!) A+
B

Post » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:01 am

Can vouch for the very high standard of work Toby provides.

Toby did a piece of work for me and all the necessary comments are put in the work for me to look at and easily understand. He even gave some great advice on performance and best practice.

The work was brilliant, after sales service is also brilliant and he's very passionate about customer satisfaction.
In development: Avalon Isle
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Hey brother

What do you consider "small tasks"?

I need help with implementing some logic on 4 or 5 different things.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi @jeffige, I have some more time currently. Please send me details to tobyr[at]wtfgamesgroup[dot]com, I'll reply asap.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Just sent an email.

Thanks brother.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

I have to say, it was my honor to work with Tobiasz. No, this isn't just your general LinkedIn recommendation, it is the truth!

Toby is a highly professional businessman who can provide you with top class work. He addresses everything in the smartest way possible. His logic and psychological approaches are undisputed, let alone his programming skills. I have been working in various fields for the last 8 years, I own a large company and am an entrepreneur as well as indie game developer, but I've never had the pleasure to do business as smoothly and professionally as I've had with Toby. I just cannot recommend him enough, he changed my life for the better.

Thank you, Tobiasz and all the best, friend!

You need something done, he's the man, put no doubt in that!
B
S

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests