Export to psp

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hey, is it possible to export a game to a hacked psp?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, is it possible to export a game to a hacked psp?

I doubt that there is an official way or "exporter" for that, the console is just too old.

If you're really up for it you could try to load a website using the browser (I think the PSP had a browser app).

When it runs fine using the browser you could try a workaround by creating a native PSP ISO and using one of the many webview libraries to load a website.

Since you use a hacked PSP you should know how to install custom ISO's as well. Either way it will be a buggy mess because a lot of web-based features will not be supported.

Might still be something you could try out in your freetime, I'm sure that there are a lot of ancient forums about how to do the things I mentioned above.

• > Hey, is it possible to export a game to a hacked psp?

>

I doubt that there is an official way or "exporter" for that, the console is just too old.

If you're really up for it you could try to load a website using the browser (I think the PSP had a browser app).

When it runs fine using the browser you could do a workaround by creating a native PSP ISO and using one of the many webview libraries to load a website.

Since you use a hacked PSP you should know how to install custom ISO's as well. Either way it will be a buggy mess because a lot of web-based features will not be supported.

Might still be something you could try out in your freetime, I'm sure that there are a lot of ancient forums about how to do the things I mentioned above.

Thanks! I'll search around and see what I can find.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)