Exported to Web Version with asm.js selected freezes. Ident

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:07 am

Exported to Web Version with asm.js selected freezes. I dentical version with box2d selected works fine
____ A concise description of your problem here
When i used asm.js selected as my physics engine in my project with r196.2 when i post it to my server the game will freeze after you click "lets Jet" which is the button to start the 1st level.

The EXACT same exported web version with box2d selected as the physics engine works fine as can be observed in the two links below.

Both versions when previewed in the editor work fine, although i too noticed that the joints with the asm.js engine seem "floppy" or not as strong/stiff.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Click 'Let's Jet' to play
Observed Result
____ What happens? ____
Game freezes on exported html web page save. the program works fine in the editor for preview it only freezes when it is posted to my server.
Expected Result
____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers
[list]
[*] Chrome: (YES/NO)YES
[*] FireFox: (YES/NO)YES
[*] Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)Yes

Operating System and Service Pack
____ Your operating system and service pack ____
Windows 7 home premium Service pack 1
Construct 2 Version ID
____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____R196.2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by moostrodamus on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Please follow the bug report guidelines, in particular indicating which version of Construct 2 you are using, and attaching your .capx.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:20 am

I updated my report above with attached capx's and updated links to the web pages illustrating the problem.

Hope this helps.

Wayne
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:35 am

Now i have double posted this...sorry everyone i am a noob at posting to the bug form. The other post has the updated capx's and the proper links and description. Again soryy for any confusion
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Should be fixed in the next build. The problem is the minifier breaks asm.js physics. If you disable minification it should work.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs