exporting to flash or java

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • as we know mmf 2 can export to flash (soon) and java (i would like to see this, specialy java mobile exporter! :3).. so why cant construct? i would like to see this : )

its great tool! tho my friends (they use mmf 2) say that it sux.. i dont think so ._.

• so why cant construct?

You know, probably because it uses DirectX and has hardware accelerated graphics? On a basic level it's just not too likely and would be pretty limited even if they would manage to (waste A LOT of time) and code such an export thing.

• > so why cant construct?

>

You know, probably because it uses DirectX and has hardware accelerated graphics? On a basic level it's just not too likely and would be pretty limited even if they would manage to (waste A LOT of time) and code such an export thing.

uhh

mmf2HWA.exe <-- mmf 2 has hardware accelleration too

and it uses direct x too.. since my dirx crashed oneday when i tried it lol..

but yah they better finish up the editor and some plugins.. exporters are just extra.. or they could release somekind of exporter SDK so that other people can do the exporters (like clickteam did on plugin sdk.. :f)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We couldn't do it well with the architecture of Construct 1. It's something we've got in mind for Construct 2.

• We couldn't do it well with the architecture of Construct 1. It's something we've got in mind for Construct 2.

• While we're on the topic of exporters, I think an SDL runtime would be pretty kick-ass for Construct 2. That would allow you to export the game to run on a crap ton of mobile devices, including the iPhone, Android, PSP, DS, etc.

• While we're on the topic of exporters, I think an SDL runtime would be pretty kick-ass for Construct 2. That would allow you to export the game to run on a crap ton of mobile devices, including the iPhone, Android, PSP, DS, etc.

lol just think of it.. XD

*i have max media dock for ds : 3

• Hey Zode, for now if you want to get your games on the web GameJolt has a java web starter that works with Construct games. Cros, the guy that runs the place, has even made a Construct plugin that allows highscore and achievement info for your game if you want. GameJolt is becoming a pretty popular site for indie games too, so you might want to check that out. It's one option anyway.

• Hey Zode, for now if you want to get your games on the web GameJolt has a java web starter that works with Construct games. Cros, the guy that runs the place, has even made a Construct plugin that allows highscore and achievement info for your game if you want. GameJolt is becoming a pretty popular site for indie games too, so you might want to check that out. It's one option anyway.

if it works its good enough for me!

• mmf2HWA.exe <-- mmf 2 has hardware accelleration too

Are you sure this version can export to Java and Java Mobile?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)