Exporting to windows 8.1 Deployment error

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • So I'm trying the new exporter for universal apps win 8.1 ... And getting deployment error in Visual Studio!!

I've downloaded 'Visusal studio express 2013 for windows' , and the update 2RC

I get deployment errors when trying to run any project exported from Construct2.

Anyone else have this problem, and solved it?

• Hi,

What kind of error?

Did you tried this: "for some reason, the package.appxmanifest file for Windows Phone doesn't update when you create a test certificate for the Windows package.appxmanifest file. This will throw up an error when you try to test the Windows Phone build. The workaround is to edit both package.appxmanifest files and copy across the 'Publisher' attribute from the 'Identity' tag."

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So far I'm not testing for Windows Phone, just Windows 8.1, so I haven't used that work around you describe.

The error reads:

"Error 1 Error : DEP0700 : Registration of the app failed. error 0x80070003: AppX Deployment operation failed. The specific error text for this failure is: RDSAppXNotifyRecoveryTrigger (0x80073cf9) gamename.Windows"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)