Extra features request on Sprite Editor

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • hello to you all, I use Construct 2 for a year, I think it would be very useful to add some features to the Sprite Editor to further enhance it.

specifically what I'd really like to see implemented is:

• a function for auto-dithering using the 2 selected colors.

-a function for total change color in a click, for example if I have so many red-colored pixels, and I select black, by clicking on any of the red pixels, everything that is red automatically turns black.

-a lazo selection

• the ability to use multiple layers in the Sprite Editor, move and merge them.

here are just some tips on how I would like it to be.

maybe I'm wrong but I do not think they are very difficult things to implement, but with little you could greatly enhance the Sprite Editor.

And you what do you think? What else would you add / change about it?

• hello to you all, I use Construct 2 for a year, I think it would be very useful to add some features to the Sprite Editor to further enhance it.

specifically what I'd really like to see implemented is:

- a function for auto-dithering using the 2 selected colors.

-a function for total change color in a click, for example if I have so many red-colored pixels, and I select black, by clicking on any of the red pixels, everything that is red automatically turns black.

-a lazo selection

- the ability to use multiple layers in the Sprite Editor, move and merge them.

here are just some tips on how I would like it to be.

maybe I'm wrong but I do not think they are very difficult things to implement, but with little you could greatly enhance the Sprite Editor.

And you what do you think? What else would you add / change about it?

As Ashley has stated for a while now:

[quote:3kb1wdqp]

As we've stated previously, we do not plan any significant new features for Construct 2 any more beyond maintenance/bug fixes. All major development work is now being done on Construct 3.

So unfortunately, I can't see this happening.

• So unfortunately, I can't see this happening.

uhm.. what a pity!

I realize I have started using Construct2 at the "end of its days", however I do not think they are very significant features to implement, I was hoping it would be possible to add them easily.

sorry to mention you Ashley (I think this fact is widely abused ) , there is some hope for slightly empowering the C2 sprite editor or not?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What I stated previously is still the case.

• What I stated previously is still the case.

ok, tx for reply

• The only feature that I think Sprite Editor really lacks is the Crop tool. (the one where you select crop area, not just trim transparent edges)

Yes, you can crop by manually changing image size, but the Crop tool would make it so much easier.

• The only feature that I think Sprite Editor really lacks is the Crop tool. (the one where you select crop area, not just trim transparent edges)

Yes, you can crop by manually changing image size, but the Crop tool would make it so much easier.

You can select an area of the image with the Rectangle Select tool and then click "Crop" to do this, no?

• AySquirrel

Oh wow, I didn't know that! Thanks!!!

• you know if C3 have any of the features I have speaked about?

• Image Editor in C3 has many new features, but none of those you mentioned.

• Image Editor in C3 has many new features, but none of those you mentioned.

, maybe i have to request them into C3 sprite editor

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)