Hey great community!
First, as always, sorry for my english
I was working on my game 60Seconds, but i reworked the "theme" of that game, so now it's changed to:
EYE CRUSH - AND NO CANDIES!
The same gamemode:
Combine as many eyes of the same color as possible with one move - in one minute!
The more eyes you selected, the more points you get.
Selecting only two eyes will destroy them, but you get no points (two eyes are to easy *g*)
With a combo of three or more eyes you get a random special eye on the screen.
Destroying that eye, a special effect will be generetated (time-bonus, area-explosion, destroy all eyes in horizontal or vertical line, destroy all eyes of the same color or lightning effect, what destroy five other random eyes)
- It's a pre-alpha version, so the game is not ready!
- Only the menue have sounds yet, the game don't.
- The first screen (grey, with version on bottom) is only placeholder. Touch anywhere to continue.
- Also the screen after clicking on "Start Game" is a placeholder (for level-selection, i think). Clicking there on the blue button, the game will start.
- In the menue you can change some settings in the options-menue (effect-level, blood&gore, shake, virbate, sound, hud).
- The info-menue is also not "filled" at the moment.
I have no Andorid Phone, so i can't test the vibrate-function.
I hope anyone can test it on mobile device and report the performance and if vibrate works.
Playing on a mobile browser does not have a good performance, i know - but i hope the game will rum better as native app, right?
Thanks to all of you!