Eye of the Tornado

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • My entry to the Rotary Competition:

Eye of the Tornado

• Hey Wei,

Apart from getting dizzy after a couple mins it was fun, i like the title, really fits. (maybe the twirly effect could be slowed down perhaps?).

Some constructive feedback: I would like to see something in the middle that the ball can get caught in, a score tally and a ball tally - but if your finished then you can disregard this.

Did you mess around with different colour backgrounds? I kept thinking that orange would suit the game more.

First pinball game i have seen here i think, nice work.

• Hey Genki

I really apreciate your feedback. Thank you.

What exactly do you mean by score tally/ball tally?!

I'll try an orange background. I just thought "wind" is more associated with blue....

• No worries at all :)

Gahh, Ive only just realised on this second play that you already had the score/ball count (thats what i meant with the tallies!). lol my screen resolution cuts out the top or bottom of my screen. Nothing zooming out doesnt fix.

Wow, that background change made a HUGE difference (both in title and ingame) - not just a colour change either, i really like the different shades used in each section of the pinball table.

Did you slow the rotation down a little? because i wasnt getting dizzy this time. Seems a lot more fun with the extra obstacles in there too.

You could add more things if you wanted to keep polishing it, either way its much better now.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks again! I think I will build a "normal" pinball next and see if a multi ball game can be established....

• Today I added touch control (Version 1.29). Maybe someone could test it for me....thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)