[Facebook for Websites] - Update 1-29-2016

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:50 pm

[QUOTE=lanceal] @taltal, nope nothing new. You need to have a picture URL for it to work. So use php to upload your screenshot then call the upload with the temporary file name URL.[/QUOTE]

I've use the plugin to make my games hosted on clay.io, but I have another error messages such as :

API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.

Can u help me, please.

P.S : i'm using clay.io to host my game.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

[QUOTE=krish] Using the login via popup ? popup gets blocked isnt it?

Trying to use login user into your app, but seems like redirect_uri is required. And if used it takes to another url.

Is there a workaround?[/QUOTE]

+1 would be nice to use Facebook login InAppBrowser with the new Crosswalk.
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 am

It seems like this plugin is not compatible with Safari or I'm doing something wrong.

When I try "Prompt to share a story" or "Javascript login", Safari console throws this:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: FB

Safari version: 5.1.7 (Windows)

:(
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:19 am

@GamerGon

Did you initialize FB first?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Is this still working? I tried your .capx but it only shows a white screen with "scores" written on it, never asks me to log in or anything.

Edit - Oops, forgot to change the AppID key. Haha.

Edit again - It's working now but I can't figure out how to make a leaderboard with it. Is there way I can load all the scores for that game? I couldn't find anything like it..

Thanks!andreyin2014-02-12 16:05:17
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 am

Dear ,
I'm really enjoying this community . Generally , we find all the solutions to our problems . :D

However , I have a difficulty to set Facebook on Android . What I did:
1 ) I try to login using the " Login Dialog " . When I'm testing the browser works properly, but the Android opens the login screen , but it seems that the return of the site with this problem. The screen is blank and " lock " the app .

2 ) On the facebook site I put two applications . Site, App Facebook and Android . On Android I enable ( Single Sign On) option ? The address I put in " Facebook App " or the "Site " may be the cause of this problem in android ?

3 ) Is there a tutorial that shows how to use facebook in Android? Since the configuration in Construct 2 as Facebook ?

4 ) Another question is the score of friends . As I seek the score of all friends ? I used the " Fetch Friend List Game " and was in doubt if he ever runs all friends and I just put " FacebookComplete.FriendsName " and " FacebookComplete.Score "

Sorry for my bad english :)
B
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi,I'm look for a plugin it support Android/iOS inapp 's Facebook :roll:
I tried this FBA what a great Facebook plugin
but seem cant using on mobile :cry:
but anyway thankyou for your great C2 FB plugin
(i agree put SecretKey in game = stupid too)
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 pm

It would appear that for mobile to be used, facebook apps need to have native support switched on. This is easy, the downside is you need to redirect to a facebook page which takes away all control from our app. I haven't touched my plugin, in a while now because I'm working on a nodejs rpg c2 project. What I might suggest that everyone try is this. Turn on native support in your app, ad the browser plugin, and using the open new window function, redirect to the facebook login for native apps. This of course assumes that c2 mobile allows the browser plugin?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:31 am

Hi Lanceal, can you tell me how to do that? there's any tutorial? i've been trying to integrate fb and android app a month ago. What is this login page to Native Apps?

And i'm sorry for my english, if have any errors.
B

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Using the login via popup ? popup gets blocked isnt it?

Trying to use login user into your app, but seems like redirect_uri is required. And if used it takes to another url.

Is there a workaround?

I would love to know this aswell...
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons