Facebook group to support and install each others' apps

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Im trying to roll the ball on a new facebook group dedicated to getting free installs of your published apps.. basically its a support network. I will install/ rate anything posted if im able.. the tradeoff is to try other peoples posted games too.

their is a huge community of developers and it would be awesome to help each other out.. even 50 installs can make a game viable..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576441372584160/

• Not sure what to think about that, I have mixed feelings.

On one side it's evil

On one side it's evil

I know some people will feel that way... but these services are commercially available.. dont think for a second big developers dont pay for cross promotion and installs.. this is a free resource with the intent of helping other people.. its not artificial any more than in game ads are for other games..

but im sure i will catch some backlash... its ok i have thick skin

• yeah that's the thing, big companies will spend more money we will ever earn only for one marketing campaign :/

• yeah that's the thing, big companies will spend more money we will ever earn only for one marketing campaign :/

yeah they will, but this an encouragment/support project.. absolutely nothing is required.. but its a worthwhile concept

• Alright, I'm game. I'm just not sure if I'll be doing much other than lurking until I

A. Get a game on the market

B. Purchase a phone good enough to handle games (at the moment I've a 2.3.X cheapie Android phone)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

On one side it's evil

"good" and "evil" are imaginary concepts, even life isn't fair, you're free to do whatever what you want.

• Request is out .... let´s see how many just want ratings and never rate themselves

• > Not sure what to think about that, I have mixed feelings.

> On one side it's evil

>

"good" and "evil" are imaginary concepts, even life isn't fair, you're free to do whatever what you want.

Yeah, but there is also something like common sense

• so things going pretty well, several new games got installs reviews.. come on guys support the group.. nothing unethical about supporting each others games.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576441372584160/

• great!! weve had a few dozen members joining and playing each others games.. not sure how many are active here but thank you and keep it up.. Support each others projects!! its such a better way than just trying to market your own!!

• I'll give this a go

Sounds like a good idea

• Love it!

• I'm game too I'll post the Freefall bird one and check for one to download myself. At least while I develop the few other games i have in the stack. I feel this is actually needed as the reach of one person w/o budget can only go so far

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)