Facebook Instant Games Get friends list

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
you can add, remove and reorder list items and many more
  • It is possible to extract the list of facebook friends to use in an instant game or invite challenges?

• It is possible to extract the list of facebook friends to use in an instant game or invite challenges?

Why would you need to extract it?

you can attach the invite button Facebook instant games comes with! automatically prompts the user to choose a friend and invite it to the game, however, the friend list will never be available for developers to see or download users friends as a list ... for various privacy reasons.

• > It is possible to extract the list of facebook friends to use in an instant game or invite challenges?

>

Why would you need to extract it?

you can attach the invite button Facebook instant games comes with! automatically prompts the user to choose a friend and invite it to the game, however, the friend list will never be available for developers to see or download users friends as a list ... for various privacy reasons.

For example, I would like to do this:

1)

2)

3)

This works in a custom designed interface of the game.

• Basketball FRVR was one of the first games released. They were on the closed beta, built with other SDKs than we use now.

But when I play the game now, on both my android and iphone, they use the built in Invite-functionality. Where you can send invite to your friends.

And that function can also you use.

• Basketball FRVR was one of the first games released. They were on the closed beta, built with other SDKs than we use now.

But when I play the game now, I cannot verify your screenshots. When I test the game now on both my android and iphone, they use the built in Invite-functionality. Where you can send invite to your friends.

And that function can also you use.

You're wrong, I've had the opportunity to confirm with FRVR and they using the current version of API v6.0+ in all their games, this version does not include this UI by default, so they built custom designed interface, creating a interface visually similar to the one used by the API in its versions 3.0.

And if you can check, if you play this game or other games published by FRVR or other developers you will realize that if this functionality is implemented in their game, these captures with current.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I played it now.

I get that screen Play with friends.

But the 'Play with friends'-list , it is the friends you have that are already playing the game. This list you can access using getConnectedPlayersAsync( )

Then they have the button Invite More friends, but that is just for the SharePayload with INVITE.

They do not have any functionality to include the friend list.

• I played it now.

I get that screen Play with friends.

But the 'Play with friends'-list , it is the friends you have that are already playing the game. This list you can access using getConnectedPlayersAsync( )

Then they have the button Invite More friends, but that is just for the SharePayload with INVITE.

They do not have any functionality to include the friend list.

It is correct fredriksthlm with getConnectedPlayersAsync () I have the list of friends that have used the game and with this I can implement the functionalities that are required with this data. Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)