Fade effect problem

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • Hi i have fade effect problem. I have object with fade behhavior and i need to do event On fade in finished but it is not there..... There is only On fade out finished and when i use it, it does not work.

PS: Properties ( fadein time 1, wait time 0 and fadeout time 0)

Pls help me :/

• I have a condition "On fade-out finished". Are you sure you haven't overlooked it? By the way, it's a condition not an action.

Also make sure your fade object's "Destroy" property isn't set to "After fade-out"

• Sorry I made mistake, I corected it, chcekt it now ..... I need this On fade in :/

• Oh, I see. Well, the fade behaviour sets the opacity of the object, so you can use "Compare Opacity". If it's equal to 100, the fade in is finished.

• Or you could make 2 fade behaviors

fade 1 would be 0 in wait and fade fade out

fade 2 would be fading out

you will see 2 fade menus in the event section of your object

just select the "on fade finished " of the fade 1 event section !

• :

Well, the problem is there's no "on fade-in finished" condition, only "on fade-out finished" so the condition doesn't meet it's requirements when the fade-in is done.

• You didn't understand Nimtrix

The event activate when the fade is finished

So an object with 0 in wait and fade-out options

would only fade in

Edit: i will post a capx as soon as I acess to my PC

• :

I see what you mean now, but I still don't think it would do what he wants. If he uses "fade-out", the sprite would go from 100 to 0 opacity, but with "fade-in" it goes from 0 to 100 opacity.

• Nimtrix Yup , that's it !

Sorry :) , didn't understand it !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Two things:

1) this seems a very valid missing feature, so should be posted as a request to General board as a suggestion.

2) I had a similar thought on the workaround. Use two objects, with the opposite settings but have the fade-out one be your fade-in trigger.

sample

• blackhornet

I agree it should be a feature, but comparing opacity works fine. I mean, that's probably what the condition does anyway.

Quick .capx: FadeInOpacity.capx (r99)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)