FAKE SPACE SHOOTER FROM THE STORE

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 am

Message: BrunoPeres can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello,
I am disappointed: I bought the play Space Shooter in the store for 4,79€. However this play is completely incomplete. There is only the level 16 which is him even incomplete. I thought found in the sources of the easy ways. That plank the anarque one.

Mod EDIT - No need to post multiple topics on the same subject, especially in an irrelevant forum.
When issue with the store, prefer always to send a mail to [email protected].
Test products befour buying them as much as possible.
B

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 am

@BrunoPeres - Can you provide the link of the item on the store. And btw, you should just report it to the seller using the support email address or the store item forum topic.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:55 am

Message: BrunoPeres can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi Chadorireborn, Thank you four your answer. I post my remark to the store forum. For information the link of the item is https://www.scirra.com/store/redeem?k=R ... edeemCodes
Have a nice day.
B

Return to Construct 2 General