Fallen Links

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • My apologies, I did not know in which section to publish this ..

but the truth is that all the links to the dropbox are broken.

if they could solve it, since it is of great importance to download the capx to see the help examples .. thank you very much really

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My apologies, I did not know in which section to publish this ..

but the truth is that all the links to the dropbox are broken.

if they could solve it, since it is of great importance to download the capx to see the help examples .. thank you very much really

*moved to Website Issues

Dropbox changed the policy regarding links a while back which meant all links would need to be changed. This can only be done by the original poster and as many no longer frequent the forum, the links cannot be renewed.

In such cases as the OP no longer being available, asking if anyone else still has the relevant file can sometimes work.

This is all that can really be done for these links.

There are always going to be dead links - it's just a fact of a long-lived, evolving forum.

• I understand, but as a suggestion they should remove links that are no longer useful .. since the help they give is for the sector (how to do it) .. and if this is not available, I think it is better to remove it, it is just an opinion .

I'm sorry I could not access those capx. Anyway, thanks for answering

• I and the other mods have enough to do already.

Dead links are just a fact of life.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)