families question

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hello

I discover families fonctionnality and i dont find a answer on the forum.

Why create spawn random sprite of the familie and move and destroy work fine ?

Its a bug or a fonctionnality ?

EXEMPLE

Thanks for your answer

• What are you trying to say? Why the sprites destroy all the same time? Do you want to destroy them individually?

• If you say to create an object and specify a family, what should happen instead? There's no one particular object that should be created, so it picks a random one.

• If you say to create an object and specify a family, what should happen instead? There's no one particular object that should be created, so it picks a random one.

but if you try to specify one with conditions an create a new object family using the system it still creates random

but when you move a families it pick all object of the families.

When you destroy a families it pick all object of the families

So why this didnt pick all object when you create object families ?

I hope this make sense, sorry for my english.

I think we need a fonctionnality for connect multiple object. For example life bar : if i made a collision with a sprite i modify the life bar connect with the sprite.

I tested IID and this didnt work fine, This made a lot of bug in my programm. Finally i used pick nearest but if two lifebar overlap this made a bug too......

• any idea ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your .capx example appears to be working correctly. I'm not sure what you're expecting to happen instead. Can you explain in some more detail?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)