FanBoy whit a dream

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I...am... ok let me start again, i dont speak (or write) really well inglish but i like this program, I Come from use MMF2 but, something in this program don't like to much and construct had it... but I don't no is this program is easy just like MMF 2 or is harder? y hope not... ok that all i had a proyect really good proyect when i now somethig about construct, then I start that one jajaja
B
G

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Construct has a steep learning curve, but once you get used to it making simple games becomes a breeze. Larger games are only a little harder but very time-consuming with debugging and setting a direction for it. In short, construct is a lot better than MMF2 and I recommend it to anyone wanting to make 2D games.

You will love it! :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

[QUOTE=Phobos002] Construct has a steep learning curve[/QUOTE]

Not really, learning from the Ghost Shooter tutorial will have you on the right track in no time.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

yeah It's really easy to use (to me at least :)), and indeed is better than mmf specially when creating actions, construct has a cleaner look
B
G

Post » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

If you are already familiar with software like MMF, MMF2, TGF, etc... then Construct should be second nature for you already. The event system works in a very similar way (but better :D) and over-all Construct is FAR more powerful, and also performs a lot better.

You shouldn't have any issues at all really, but if you do just ask the community!

~SolSoldjahBoy2011-07-22 18:10:48
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic