Fantasy Bloxx - [Alpha 0.43] [Playable Demo]

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Lookin real good!
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am

Hi
really like the look of your games. looks like you have put a lot of detail and thought into it, gives the impression of a simple and polished feel, almost effortless.
really like it
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 am

You can now gather seeds which you can plant in a extra menu.
After a while you can harvest wheat from it to craft bread.

Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Your game is fun and looks great. I had a couple ideas for you though.

There seemed to be a lot of empty spaces. I know this is a random game but it's more fun if I can collect more items :)

For me, collecting stone and wood was difficult in that I was not once able to collect enough to upgrade my sword. Maybe it would be possible to trade in two of one resource for one of another at the store?

Health didn't last me that long. I don't know that I ever made it past level 5 (not being able to upgrade the sword was a huge part of that). Since the game is unending (except death) maybe you change it to buy 2 hearts in stead of one? Getting to a higher level will give a better sense that I actually made it somewhere.

Keep up the great work! I like what you have done so far and I can't wait to see some of the additions you've mentioned in game.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Great artwork! Nice clean UI. Impressive amount of work!!! Good job. Any video of gameplay? You can post it here using bbcode [youtube]{id}[/youtube]
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 am

[QUOTE=whatever23] Your game is fun and looks great. I had a couple ideas for you though.

There seemed to be a lot of empty spaces. I know this is a random game but it's more fun if I can collect more items :)

For me, collecting stone and wood was difficult in that I was not once able to collect enough to upgrade my sword. Maybe it would be possible to trade in two of one resource for one of another at the store?

Health didn't last me that long. I don't know that I ever made it past level 5 (not being able to upgrade the sword was a huge part of that). Since the game is unending (except death) maybe you change it to buy 2 hearts in stead of one? Getting to a higher level will give a better sense that I actually made it somewhere.

Keep up the great work! I like what you have done so far and I can't wait to see some of the additions you've mentioned in game.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! =)

I've increased the stone/tree rate a bit. It should now spawn a little more. Also the health is now at 50 for the start. This should make it a bit easier to get a upgrade to continue to play.

I will pack it into the new version along with the seeds/wheat/farming feature and post it later.

[QUOTE=level1sb] Great artwork! Nice clean UI. Impressive amount of work!!! Good job. Any video of gameplay? You can post it here using bbcode [youtube]{id}[/youtube][/QUOTE]

Thank you. Will try to get a video soon =)

-Kraudi-Kraudi2013-03-01 11:02:19
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Okay here is the Alpha v0.43

Download
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations