Feature todo-list

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Sat May 03, 2008 5:58 pm

A XML-Plugin like the INI-Plugin would be a fantastic thing (e.g. for Save-Game, XML-Database Export-Options) :!:

At the moment only Python would allow a XML-Im/Export.
B
G

Post » Sun May 04, 2008 2:54 am

[quote="Joseph22":doee0v7m]I like to have a "path movement" feature similar to the one that exists in MMF2 :) , Thanks .[/quote:doee0v7m]

Just in addition to this, a path object, and a "multiple path object". The multiple path object could be a series of paths all joined together which the object following the path can pick and choose (at random perhaps) which path to follow... IE have a road with a fork in it, and the object can choose which side it will take. This would be particularly handy for instances of overhead games where you may have (for example) a patrolling guard, or "AI" cars that can turn down streets or continue straight ahead... or even the way the ghosts in Pacman behave... things like that ;)
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Here's some of mine:

Font Size to EditBox object
Font Family to EditBox object
Font Color to EditBox object
Ability to set background transparency to EditBox object
Ability to set a background color to EditBox object
Opacity to EditBox object
Font Size to ListBox object
Font Family to ListBox object
Font Color to ListBox object
Ability to set background transparency to ListBox object
Ability to set a background color to ListBox object
Opacity to ListBox object
Particle Shooter object (density, area, spray speed, spray spread, sprite particles, opacity, On Bounce)
3D Cylinder object
Bumpmap auto-fade on distance (to eliminate the "white" effect that comes up in scrolling)
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2008 9:56 am

Heres one i think is essential :: Allow the image manipulation to load and save not just BMP, we need support for more JPEG/JPG at least.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2008 10:07 am

It supports JPEG and PNG - tried it just now.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2008 10:09 am

[quote="Rich":3ux2m70h]It supports JPEG and PNG - tried it just now.[/quote:3ux2m70h]

I tried loading a png and a jpg image and then sending to sprite, wouldn't work, only worked with bmp extension to the image.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2008 10:28 am

It supports both PNG and JPEG, as evidenced by 'Save to PNG' and 'Save to JPEG'.

However I do believe there's a small problem when copying things to Sprites, the width and height of the object is not updated.. It still appears to display okay.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 12, 2008 10:50 am

I made a thread about it before this so let us continue discussion in there.

My only other feature request is a mysql/php object to easily handle dealing with files on a webserver.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm

[quote:13dyycx4]- Sorted Z order depending on Y position[/quote:13dyycx4]
I would like to request Z sorting based upon a variable, not just Y position.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm

[quote="Glamthaus":3eohtosu][quote:3eohtosu]- Sorted Z order depending on Y position[/quote:3eohtosu]
I would like to request Z sorting based upon a variable, not just Y position.[/quote:3eohtosu]
Perhaps you mean "Sort by value"
So you could perhaps say "Sort Z by ".X", descending" (of course, descending/ascending would basically mean higher value means lower Z-order or higher order).
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion