Feedback on my current project

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:10 pm

I am currently working on an arcade game called Penguin Dodge and would be very happy if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback, Penguin Dodge is a simple but addictive game where you try to slide as far as you can across the ice before you slide into a boulder.

Penguin dodge:http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting-action-games/14676/penguin-dodge
B

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Well IMHO, Your game is too simple to be played, if your a beginner good job for you. Here are some improvements you could do
1) Scoring system with high scores
2) More obstacles
3) new difficulties like Easy, Medium, Hard
4) New areas
Hope it helps :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm

thanks for the help, this is my first ever project :D
B

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 am

Not bad at all for a first game!
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:43 am

BirthdaySalmon wrote:I am currently working on an arcade game called Penguin Dodge and would be very happy if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback, Penguin Dodge is a simple but addictive game where you try to slide as far as you can across the ice before you slide into a boulder.

Penguin dodge:http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting-action-games/14676/penguin-dodge

nice game man :D,when i started make my first game,its look like you,not have any score,and other stuff :mrgreen:
you are newbie with Construct 2 right ??
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:56 am

Hi! Not bad !

I miss some soundefefcts and music and I lovely would like to see a colorchanging background and colorchaning obstacles.

Keep Going!

Cheers!
B
S

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests