nikosurfing wrote:If you have same problem, follow these steps carefully:
1. Export your project to cordova, don't forget to select "Uses Camera" and "Uses Media" under permissions window
2. Open latest build Intel XDK, and import your project. Use cordova plugins: YES
3. Click PROJECTS button on the top left window in the intel XDK project window.
4. In the CORDOVA HYBRID MOBILE APP SETTINGS tab, select plugins:
5. In the Build settings you can use crosswalk version 12 or anything else, it's up to you
6. Now in the Build tab, Build your project in the Crosswalk for android.
If you following these steps carefully, then you'll not get any error when opening file chooser in the android device. You can open and select image from gallery, uses front or rear device camera, uses dropbox and anything else.
ButcherZV wrote:Not working - again.
EDIT: BTW where did you select crosswalk version? You said that i have to select 12, but i don't see it anywhere. There is "Crosswalk routine" and it's set to version 15.
EDIT2: I added text object inside my app to show url and filename of selected photo. That's working nice, but for some reason it can't load image inside sprite. Also i can't download Canvas Snapshot to my phone.
ALL THIS FUNCTIONS WORK INSIDE CHROME IN PREVIEW MODE, BUT NOT WHEN I BUILD THIS APP
frozenpeas wrote:Experiencing the same sort of problem:
I believe this is an XDK issue, so I posted it to the Intel XDK forum here:
Someone else has similar problems at:
Maybe worth posting over their (if you haven't already)
Will let you know if I get an answer.