FILESHACK.US...WHERES IT GONE

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:30 pm

These things still rely on showing you ads, which is annoying. My FTP is set up in My Network Places, so I can just copy+paste a file on to my FTP in windows explorer. I think that's even easier...
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:36 am

[quote="Ashley":1f310g1a]These things still rely on showing you ads, which is annoying. My FTP is set up in My Network Places, so I can just copy+paste a file on to my FTP in windows explorer. I think that's even easier...[/quote:1f310g1a]

Yeah it's definately the way to go if your ISP gives you a descent amount of space and bandwidth. I think I have like 100Mb whoopie-doo!

At least FileDen doesn't require that the person downloading the file to view ads etc.

Oh and also, FileFront... how could I forget that? FileFront is great... No ads, heaps of storage and bandwidth... just a tad slowish, but hell it scores big on the things that really count.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:59 am

I didn't particularly like offsite hosting either.. perhaps someone/we at some point could set up a game hosting service; all examples should be on here already :D.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm

I've tried IOJ and it's GREAT! You can right klick a file and select "upload to IOJ" and just get a link, and when you press printscreen you can use a selection box to choose a specific part of the screen, and again you just wait a few seconds and get the link!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic