🌟 Fire Totem Arena | All our games

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 pm

@Tetriser Glad to hear you are willing to play also the second part! Actually it's aready finished and the mobile/desktop browser version will be released as soon as the publisher sets the date. Later we'll publish the Play Store version.

@taistelusopuli Thanks for the comments man, i specially like the non UI character management we use in this game, but yeah, it could take a little to get used to it, then it gets really smooth. As i said to Tetriser, Key & Shield 2 mobile/desktop browser version should be out soon :).
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:09 am

Key & Shield 2 desktop/mobile browser version is out! check the link in the opening post. Android version coming soon.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:48 am

How to fullscreen and center game portrait and landscape modes? im still struggling with this
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:01 pm

@jatin1726 well, the layout size is bigger than the window size, so i just export with full screen mode: scale inner option (if i remember) on project settings. The camera is attached to the main character. It takes all the available area in the screen device to render the scene.

Check this out: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/73/supporting-multiple-screen-sizes
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi,

I’m Alex from coolmath-games.com. We’re interested in licensing several of your games for our website and mobile site:

Key and Shield
Key and Shield 2
New Funkin Defense

If you are interested, please PM me here.
(Sorry I can't send a PM because I do not have enough rep yet!)
B

Previous

Return to Completed Creations