First creations

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.
B
G

Post » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 am

[quote="FlamePower":32oiulu1]When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.[/quote:32oiulu1]
Ok, where's the creation?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

[quote="CharmyBee":1zrvo6rq][quote="FlamePower":1zrvo6rq]When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.[/quote:1zrvo6rq]
Ok, where's the creation?[/quote:1zrvo6rq]
I didn't save it, because I just wanted to see what Construct looks like(I couldn't believe my eyes) and I can easily recreate it.
B
G

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 pm

haha you posted this in the 'your creations' forum. People usually show off their creations in this forum, not just tell people about something they made but didn't save :P
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm

[quote="David":9kvc6k7g]haha you posted this in the 'your creations' forum. People usually show off their creations in this forum, not just tell people about something they made but didn't save :P[/quote:9kvc6k7g]

This has got to be a first :shock:
B
G

Return to Your Creations