[First Game] ColourClick

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 pm

spacedoubt wrote:I've used HSL and ran into it not working on some phones, and I saw a bug report a while back about the pink and purples getting striped, seemed like Ashley didn't think there was anything he could do about it..

You might try using the RGB instead..

@spacedoubt

Is there an option to adjust RGB, I cannot seem to find one. I can see set color and tint which both claim to do that, however, they remove the gradient from the squares. Is there a method using RGB to change the colour as it does when adjusting hue?
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 pm

I hadn't tried it. I was thinking set color would do it, but now I see what ya mean.. Tint doesn't work? maybe try playing with the blend mode? I'm not really sure.

I liked the HSL, heh. Ended up abandoning the project I was using it with. (not cause of the problem though, just cause.) So I never really got any farther than you with it.

Let us know if you do figure it out! I'll probably need to know at some point.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 pm

It's up to you to decide spending time on something could be funny and clean or leaving it glitchy of course. But don't forget: "No pain no gain."

You may create a square sprite in C2 and paint it's clone animations within in C2 editor easily. Then you can clone 9 framed animations 9 times.

It's just a suggestion.

P.S. By the way you can adjust text colours rgb values as (rvalue, gvalue, bvalue) variables. so you can compare rvalue variable to decide the box animation frame.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 am

@onur I'm not using any text objects in the game, it is all done with sprites.
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 pm

I've just finished updating so the whole thing is purely sprite based, however, this has caused some problems and I'm not sure what is going wrong. Sometimes the game works and others it fails you for no reason. Here's the capx for anyone interested.
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations