First game: Deadly Ascension

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Hello everyone.

I've just released my very first Construct game. It has been made in 5 days (Game Design and prog, my friend DrNozman made the art and another friend the music).

It's available on Kongregate here : Deadly Ascension

It will be soon playable on the scirra arcade (Still waiting for validation).

I hope you'll all enjoy it ! Help me by giving a great score to the game on Kongregate if you think the game deserves it.
Each return will be appreciated.

Thanks all and once again, have fun with it ! DrGero2012-09-19 13:11:15
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 pm

It is nice :)

And very good for a first C2 game !

Not a new concept but a very addicting one .

My best score was 46275.
I don't have much time to try because of my own project :)

My only suggestion would be to create the Lanterns and Enemy Platforms at Random to some extend.

Great Artwork and Music!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

FRENCH PART:
Super jeu les mecs! Bravo.
Rien dire la dessus. Je suis bluff. Mention supplmentaire au compositeur des musiques. Un pur rgal! J'avais envie de rejouer "Onimusha 2" en coutant vos musiques. J'ai hte de l'essayer sur Scirra Arcade. Il va faire un tabac votre jeu, j'en suis persuad.

si j'ai bien compris vous avez d concevoir entirement les niveaux et placer la main tous les lements du dcors. Faudrait penser comme le dit le commentaire plus haut rendre les choses automatiques ;). a fait que vous n'ayez pas vous occuper d'un paquet de trucs et du coup, le jeu a une dure de vie infinie.

J'ai pas de dfauts donner sur le jeu en plus! Je vais encore y jouer pour voir si je trouve un bug ou autre. Encore bien jou les gars.
PS. Si vous avez du temps, surtout n'hsitez pas tester mes jeux aussi. a me ferait plaisir d'avoir votre retour.

ENGLISH PART:
Very nice game guys! Especially the music. Congrats to the guy who composed them. The music made me want to play Onimusha 2 again on Playstation 2. I'm looking forward to test it on Scirra arcade. I'm sure the game will be a success.

As mentioned in the previous comment, you should consider make them automatic so that you don't have to place and code everything in the game. For example the position of elements in the game. This will make also the game longer.

I'm going to test it again to see if I find any bug but, really I don't think I will find some. Great job!
anthonykojima2012-09-19 14:42:14
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm

For a 5 day game that was awesome. Simple and fun.

Keep up the good work guys.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 am

French :
Merci beaucoup pour les retours, c'est super sympa de voir que le jeu plait. Pour info, part les 8 premires plateformes qui sont positionnes de faon bien apprhender le jeu (enchaner les lanternes, comment bouge un garde, ...), absolument tout le jeu est gr par de la gnration procdurale. Je prfre procdural alatoire, car tout est gr par plusieurs algo qui m'ont demand pas mal de temps sur la dure du dveloppement. J'aurais prfr les amliorer mais je suis dj assez content !

English :
Thanks everyone for your feedbacks, that's so nice to see that you enjoyed the game. For the record, the 8 first platforms appart because they teach how to play the game (lantern chain, patrol, ...), everything in the game is procedurally generated (I don't know if it means something :p). I prefer procedural to random because I've worked hard on some algorithm in order to make everything worked. I wish I could improve them but I'm still pretty happy about it.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations