Flamethrower (r192)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:12 am

Excuse me for the bad translation but I do not speak in English.

I have two deficiencies.

1. - When I release the mouse button for the flamethrower his sound gets jammed. How it would be possible to stop it

when I let it,and when I press the mouse then let the sound of the flamethrower sound ?

2. - When the fire is blown out the fire does not come to a stop on the wood sound. How it would be possible to

manage to solve that he should cease when the fire is blown out ?

The cap is a file here.

Please help me if you can !

Flamethrower test.capx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 am

Hello. Check this .capx.

1 - I've added a "Trigger Once" condition when the mouse is down to avoid the flamethrower sound from repeating itself.

2 - To stop the fire sound, I have changed the events, instead of using "is visible", I used a condition to check the number of fire instances. You also forgot to add a tag to the fire sound, so I've added one.

3 - I have also added 2 events that create a fade out volume effect, you can delete them if you don't like it.

Let me know if you have any questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you Xavier your help. You solved it very skillfully.The Flamethrower and wood fire sound perfect.

" Wee happy ? Vinceeent !!!! Wee happy ? Yeah, wee happy . "
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?