Flappy Bird

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • I really want to say that Flappy games are everywhere! they are viral! Why they are so popular game type?

• Because the guy who did Flappy Bird said he was making $50,000 a day from the game...

• I really want to say that Flappy games are everywhere! they are viral! Why they are so popular game type?

Mario type

And you know how Popular Mario is.

• Because the guy who did Flappy Bird said he was making $50,000 a day from the game...

I thought it was a free game

• I thought it was a free game

That is part of the beauty of it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> I thought it was a free game

>

That is part of the beauty of it!

If it was free,how did he make money?That too 50000

?

• Adverts!

• >

> >

> > I thought it was a free game

> >

>

> That is part of the beauty of it!

>

If it was free,how did he make money?That too 50000

?

Ads, But I wonder who would click on the ads that came out once you died. And also on top of the screen to generate 50k a day so .

• Ads, But I wonder who would click on the ads that came out once you died. And also on top of the screen to generate 50k a day so .

IDK about Flappy Bird itself (Never played the original), but I know someone here posted a version (Lazy Rocket, I think) that had a shop, and if you clicked a button and viewed an ad, you got your money doubled for that round.

EDIT: That, and some ad services are pay-per-view instead of pay-per-click.

• IDK about Flappy Bird itself (Never played the original), but I know someone here posted a version (Lazy Rocket, I think) that had a shop, and if you clicked a button and viewed an ad, you got your money doubled for that round.

Man, that's something I though only EA was evil enough to do...

Yeah, that's right... Everybody wanted money so they just made similar game

• >

> IDK about Flappy Bird itself (Never played the original), but I know someone here posted a version (Lazy Rocket, I think) that had a shop, and if you clicked a button and viewed an ad, you got your money doubled for that round.

>

>

Not really, the only stuff in the store is cosmetic stuff, and it's money earned ingame (Don't think you can even buy it atm). Honestly helps break up the monotony a little.

• >

> >

> > IDK about Flappy Bird itself (Never played the original), but I know someone here posted a version (Lazy Rocket, I think) that had a shop, and if you clicked a button and viewed an ad, you got your money doubled for that round.

> >

> >

>

> Man, that's something I though only EA was evil enough to do...

>

Not really, the only stuff in the store is cosmetic stuff, and it's money earned ingame (Don't think you can even buy it atm). Honestly helps break up the monotony a little.

Giving an ingame advantage for clicking your ads is still a dirty practice.

Worse than that was Dungeon Keeper giving ingame currency if you gave it 5-stars on the app store

• Just because he wrote that earns 50k a day, all the world was wanting to see the game, so I'm popular ... has many good games out there, free and which are not recognized as Flappy.

• >

> IDK about Flappy Bird itself (Never played the original), but I know someone here posted a version (Lazy Rocket, I think) that had a shop, and if you clicked a button and viewed an ad, you got your money doubled for that round.

>

>

You must haven't played Sonic Dash on your Android/iOS device by Sega... Get coins or a free revive for viewing an video ad..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)