Flappy Bruce Lee

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello there.

Let me introduce you to my first game made with Construct 2... Flappy Bruce Lee.
Yep another Flappy Bird clone... but with a different KICK !

It's my first finished game, available on the Google Play Store.
I've never played Flappy Bird, but came accross a clone featuring Teemo (from League of Legends) with terrible hit detection and told myself... why not making a clone too.
It was more of a joke than anything else and was intended to be played by my work collegue, but since they liked it, I put it on the Play Store for everyone to enjoy.

ImageImage

My Google Play Store experience
It has been downloaded more than 1500 time, and got some great feedback about it.
I had a hard time figuring out how to sign the .apk at first but thanks to the wonderful people on the forum it made it possible.
FBL had been updated a numerous time already, last update was the "Cosmetic Update" wich added more than 15 costumes to the game (making it a total of 20 costumes).
Too bad I wasn't able to put a leaderboard ingame so people could compete, hell, let's make a real game forth competing for :)

That's it folks.
You can find FBL on the Play Store or play it on my website.
Good day, good day.

Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 22, 2014 7:43 am

Good job!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 am

Looks like fun :)
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Could be my phone but when I open it I get a black screen and then it goes back to my phone home screen...
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations